New admin!

Go down

New admin!

Post  Intentions on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Julee has been promoted from Mod to Admin ;D

Gratz, te quiero and good luck keeping this forum aight Wink
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:55 pm

Intentions wrote:Julee has been promoted from Mod to Admin ;D

Gratz, te quiero and good luck keeping this forum aight Wink


yes Sir! ill do my best!!!!!!!!!! thanks baby yo te quiero maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas I love you

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Intentions on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:56 pm

Excellent.

Now I want a new slave I mean MOD

Hmmmm *looks around*
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:58 pm

sally was really excited!!!!!! Razz

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Intentions on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:37 am

Julee... wrote:sally was really excited!!!!!! Razz

who?





x)
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:40 am

Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:sally was really excited!!!!!! Razz

who?





x)

SALLY! Very Happy

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Intentions on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:58 am

Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:sally was really excited!!!!!! Razz

who?





x)

SALLY! Very Happy


Ooooooh Sally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH_vRRTLAC0
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:02 am

Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:sally was really excited!!!!!! Razz

who?





x)

SALLY! Very Happy


Ooooooh Sally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH_vRRTLAC0


yes S A L L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and let me see

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:04 am

Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:sally was really excited!!!!!! Razz

who?





x)

SALLY! Very Happy


Ooooooh Sally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH_vRRTLAC0


yes S A L L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and let me see

no longer available!

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Intentions on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:06 am

Julee... wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:sally was really excited!!!!!! Razz

who?





x)

SALLY! Very Happy


Ooooooh Sally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH_vRRTLAC0


yes S A L L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and let me see

no longer available!

it works for me Mad
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:07 am

Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:sally was really excited!!!!!! Razz

who?





x)

SALLY! Very Happy


Ooooooh Sally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH_vRRTLAC0


yes S A L L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and let me see

no longer available!

it works for me Mad


not for me!!!!!!!!!! Surprised

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Intentions on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:18 am

Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:sally was really excited!!!!!! Razz

who?





x)

SALLY! Very Happy


Ooooooh Sally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH_vRRTLAC0


yes S A L L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and let me see

no longer available!

it works for me Mad


not for me!!!!!!!!!! Surprised

bounce I am confused by the matter of circumstances

You spam too much, Fellow Admin Julee :p
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:20 am

awwwwww i have the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this forums still the same.... where are my other options?

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Intentions on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:21 am

Julee... wrote:awwwwww i have the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this forums still the same.... where are my other options?

At the administration panel (..................................................................v there)
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:22 am

Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:awwwwww i have the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this forums still the same.... where are my other options?

At the administration panel (..................................................................v there)


i cant see it!

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Jessica on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:27 am

affraid

bart, you must really hate me Crying or Very sad
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 am

sally wrote:affraid

bart, you must really hate me Crying or Very sad



No

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Jessica on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:35 am

bart!!! i thought i was so nice to you!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did i go wrong?????


confused
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:37 am

sally wrote:bart!!! i thought i was so nice to you!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did i go wrong?????


confused


ohhhhh hold on!!!!! i have powers tooo!

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  SophieSCREAM on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:38 am

Intentions wrote:Excellent.

Now I want a new slave I mean MOD

Hmmmm *looks around*

hello






xD

SophieSCREAM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Number of posts : 59
Location : England - Nottinghamshire
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://www.thespace.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 am

SophieSCREAM wrote:
Intentions wrote:Excellent.

Now I want a new slave I mean MOD

Hmmmm *looks around*

hello






xD


hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Intentions on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:46 am

it's liek

entirely at the bottom of the page Mad

Muh.

Oh awesome! 2 pages in this topic, didn't see it yet

And Sophie, go mod your own forum!! ;D haha j/k

Seems like Sally is a slav-MOD already ^^ gratz yaw!
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:53 am

Intentions wrote:it's liek

entirely at the bottom of the page Mad

Muh.

Oh awesome! 2 pages in this topic, didn't see it yet

And Sophie, go mod your own forum!! ;D haha j/k

Seems like Sally is a slav-MOD already ^^ gratz yaw!

Coooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Jessica on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:11 am

OOOO yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Julee... on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:20 pm

Very Happy

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum