here's a proposition.

Go down

here's a proposition.

Post  Jessica on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:00 am

how about instead of me getting msn, you guys get aim?? huh? huh? what do u think? What a Face


ive been trying to get msn and i cant get it to work...aim is easier, you know Very Happy

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Julee... on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:02 am

Jessica wrote:how about instead of me getting msn, you guys get aim?? huh? huh? what do u think? What a Face


ive been trying to get msn and i cant get it to work...aim is easier, you know Very Happy


mmm i dont know.... did you tell nexus about this place?

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Intentions on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 am

Dood, just get the damn msn Razz noobie!

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Jessica on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:47 am

Julee... wrote:
Jessica wrote:how about instead of me getting msn, you guys get aim?? huh? huh? what do u think? What a Face


ive been trying to get msn and i cant get it to work...aim is easier, you know Very Happy


mmm i dont know.... did you tell nexus about this place?


Shocked no. i dunno how he found out about this place. =/




DUDE BART! ITS HAAARD!


like, i installed messenger. but now every time i get on my computer, a box for windows messenger comes up and it asks you to put in your email and password! wth should i do next!?!

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Intentions on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:28 am

!
Have you (brilliant inglÚs) an e-mail ready for msn? 'Cuz you'll need to sign up at msn.com or sumthing, and then you can log in with ya e-mail address there ;D

Cuz you've installed it the right way I think ;p

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Jessica on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:59 am

Mad


aim.com is so much simpler >.>

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Julee... on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:16 am

Intentions wrote:!
(brilliant inglÚs)
whatttttttttttttttttttt??? i dont understand that


Jessica wrote:aim.com is so much simpler >.>
cmon jess.... isnt that hard!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Jessica on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:22 pm

if it's not hard, then please direct me on what to do next! i installed windows messenger, but i dont have an msn email and password.

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Julee... on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 pm

Jessica wrote:if it's not hard, then please direct me on what to do next! i installed windows messenger, but i dont have an msn email and password.

well go to hotmail.com or msn.com and it will say about creating a new account.... u create one and ready

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  fuzzy on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:26 am

create an aim, they are way cool, aim is as cool as this place
avatar
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Age : 26
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Intentions on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:34 am

fuzzy wrote:create an aim, they are way cool, aim is as cool as this place

Nuh-uh! Neva! cyclops

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Julee... on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Intentions wrote:
fuzzy wrote:create an aim, they are way cool, aim is as cool as this place

Nuh-uh! Neva! cyclops

agreee

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Jessica on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:07 am

IM ON MSN NOWWWWWWWWW



BARTTTYYY GIVE ME UR MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ily juleeXDXDXD



but i gotta say, after my first time on it i already know aim is better. lol

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Intentions on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:29 am

Jessica wrote:IM ON MSN NOWWWWWWWWW



BARTTTYYY GIVE ME UR MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ily juleeXDXDXD



but i gotta say, after my first time on it i already know aim is better. lol

OMG OMG OMG

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Jessica on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:42 am

Intentions wrote:
Jessica wrote:IM ON MSN NOWWWWWWWWW



BARTTTYYY GIVE ME UR MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ily juleeXDXDXD



but i gotta say, after my first time on it i already know aim is better. lol

OMG OMG OMG



Sad i see no msn of bart's in there

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Julee... on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:54 am

Jessica wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Jessica wrote:IM ON MSN NOWWWWWWWWW



BARTTTYYY GIVE ME UR MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ily juleeXDXDXD



but i gotta say, after my first time on it i already know aim is better. lol

OMG OMG OMG



Sad i see no msn of bart's in there


yeahhh u have it there

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Intentions on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:14 am

check yo inbox, foo'!

Hehe

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: here's a proposition.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum