think you can help me with this?

Go down

think you can help me with this?

Post  Jessica on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:08 am

i want to be a rockstar someday. only one problem is, i have never written a song before in my life.

i don't know where to start, how to begin, or what to write about. i'm a monster at making good poetry, but i just can't seem to do a single song.


i don't want links to websites; personal experience and advice would be nicer!


barty ur in a band!!! u have any good advice for me??


edit:

OMG! 100 posts! FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  fuzzy on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:16 am

write a song of your troubling times of emobucket and those special people you met, good or bad
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Age : 26
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Jessica on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:34 am

fuzzy wrote:write a song of your troubling times of emobucket and those special people you met, good or bad


genius.

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  fuzzy on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:36 am

You nose it
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Age : 26
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Intentions on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:42 am

Jessica wrote:i want to be a rockstar someday. only one problem is, i have never written a song before in my life.

i don't know where to start, how to begin, or what to write about. i'm a monster at making good poetry, but i just can't seem to do a single song.


i don't want links to websites; personal experience and advice would be nicer!


barty ur in a band!!! u have any good advice for me??

I used to be in a band :/

But yea, writing songs is iiiiziiii. Well, not really Razz it's easy for me to make a melody or such, but lyrics - I terribly suck at that -.-
Good thing I'm not a singer ;D

Can you play instruments?

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Julee... on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 pm

u can write something like


NEXUS SCREW YOU
NEXUS I HATE YOU
THE BUCKET SUCKS
I HATE YOU ALL



i suck at music

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  fuzzy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:32 am

I must say I really like julees lyrics
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Age : 26
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Julee... on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:36 am

fuzzy wrote:I must say I really like julees lyrics

really???????????? i feel soooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!! Very Happy

im going to be the future rock star!!!! Very Happy

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  fuzzy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:42 am

you'll make millions upon millions, telling everybody the evil of nexus and the bucket
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Age : 26
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Julee... on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:47 am

fuzzy wrote:you'll make millions upon millions, telling everybody the evil of nexus and the bucket



woowwwww thanks for the ideaaaaa Cool

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Jessica on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:58 am

Intentions wrote:
Jessica wrote:i want to be a rockstar someday. only one problem is, i have never written a song before in my life.

i don't know where to start, how to begin, or what to write about. i'm a monster at making good poetry, but i just can't seem to do a single song.


i don't want links to websites; personal experience and advice would be nicer!


barty ur in a band!!! u have any good advice for me??

I used to be in a band :/

But yea, writing songs is iiiiziiii. Well, not really Razz it's easy for me to make a melody or such, but lyrics - I terribly suck at that -.-
Good thing I'm not a singer ;D

Can you play instruments?


i have played flute, fife, french horn, alto sax, trumpet, and a teeny bit of bass guitar. cheers


i can feel the lyrics, just like i felt verses with my poems..i had a total inspiration today!!!!

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Intentions on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:18 am

Jessica wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Jessica wrote:i want to be a rockstar someday. only one problem is, i have never written a song before in my life.

i don't know where to start, how to begin, or what to write about. i'm a monster at making good poetry, but i just can't seem to do a single song.


i don't want links to websites; personal experience and advice would be nicer!


barty ur in a band!!! u have any good advice for me??

I used to be in a band :/

But yea, writing songs is iiiiziiii. Well, not really Razz it's easy for me to make a melody or such, but lyrics - I terribly suck at that -.-
Good thing I'm not a singer ;D

Can you play instruments?


i have played flute, fife, french horn, alto sax, trumpet, and a teeny bit of bass guitar. cheers


i can feel the lyrics, just like i felt verses with my poems..i had a total inspiration today!!!!

woooo awesome Very Happy

music rocks my socks!

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Jessica on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:23 am

me tooo!!! it is liek the whipped cream of life!

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Intentions on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:30 pm

Jessica wrote:me tooo!!! it is liek the whipped cream of life!

Yay! Whipped cream makes me think of something else now XD

Ya still need advice?

And btw, I can't record any longer -.- I need to get some new stuffz first.

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Jessica on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:54 pm

Intentions wrote:
Jessica wrote:me tooo!!! it is liek the whipped cream of life!

Yay! Whipped cream makes me think of something else now XD

Ya still need advice?

And btw, I can't record any longer -.- I need to get some new stuffz first.


haha whipped cream, yummeh What a Face

i dunnoooo.... i don't write any music down because if you look at a lot of songs they look lame then u put it to music and it sounds amazing...so im confused right now...eh. i might try and write my first song ever later.. Razz ima gonna be a rockstaaaar


whAAAt! that sucks Sad get some new stuffz!

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: think you can help me with this?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum