The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Go down

The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Intentions on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:34 pm

I don't think there's an option to turn this off unfortunately XD

But anyway, my point of this topic is:

Tomorrow I'ma start my study Spanish at the university

Wish me luck! Hope I can find the classrooms, cause the university has a LOT of facilities. Heh.

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Julee... on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Intentions wrote:I don't think there's an option to turn this off unfortunately XD

But anyway, my point of this topic is:

Tomorrow I'ma start my study Spanish at the university

Wish me luck! Hope I can find the classrooms, cause the university has a LOT of facilities. Heh.

im really against you studying that but its your choise...


buena suerte, besos

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Intentions on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:28 pm

Well, there is a chance I could go study in Buenos Aires in the third year of spanish.. XD

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Julee... on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:27 pm

Intentions wrote:Well, there is a chance I could go study in Buenos Aires in the third year of spanish.. XD

IM 100% AGAINST IT NOW!!!!


YOU ARE NOT COMING HERE!!!!





for your own good, please trust me

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Intentions on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:51 pm

Don't you wanna meet me Sad

Haha trust me, Buenos Aires is too far away for me Neutral

PS and if you say you're against it, you sound like one of my parents Mad

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Jessica on Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:13 am

that's so funny. cuz i just started studying spanish. Neutral

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Intentions on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Jessica wrote:that's so funny. cuz i just started studying spanish. Neutral

Neutral

es increíble

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Julee... on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:53 pm

Intentions wrote:
Jessica wrote:that's so funny. cuz i just started studying spanish. Neutral

Neutral

es increíble

guys guys...... dont do this

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Intentions on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Jessica wrote:that's so funny. cuz i just started studying spanish. Neutral

Neutral

es increíble

guys guys...... dont do this

soon we can all speak spanish, yay ;D

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Julee... on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Intentions wrote:
Jessica wrote:that's so funny. cuz i just started studying spanish. Neutral

Neutral

es increíble

guys guys...... dont do this

soon we can all speak spanish, yay ;D



lol Asi es!

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Jessica on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:17 am

buenos tardes!

nos vemos!

yo se el alfabeto..OLE!


What a Face we learned the spanish alphabet song

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Julee... on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Jessica wrote:buenos tardes!

nos vemos!

yo se el alfabeto..OLE!


What a Face we learned the spanish alphabet song


Shocked it has a song??? Shocked

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Intentions on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 am

Julee... wrote:
Jessica wrote:buenos tardes!

nos vemos!

yo se el alfabeto..OLE!


What a Face we learned the spanish alphabet song


Shocked it has a song??? Shocked

yea ? Surprised

it's quite easy to learn it without a song though XD

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Julee... on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Intentions wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Jessica wrote:buenos tardes!

nos vemos!

yo se el alfabeto..OLE!


What a Face we learned the spanish alphabet song


Shocked it has a song??? Shocked

yea ? Surprised

it's quite easy to learn it without a song though XD


OMGGGG I didnt know about it!!! sing ittt!!!

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Jessica on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:34 am

a, be, ce, che, de, e, efe!
*repeat*
ge hache i jota ka!
*repeat*
ele! elle!
*repeat*
eme ene enye..O PE!

cu ere erre ese te!
*repeat*
u ve doble ve equis!
*repeat*
i greeeiga
*repeat*
seta
*repeat

YO SE el alfabeto..OLE!


sadly i cannot sing on a computer.

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Intentions on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:44 pm

XD

Awesome ;D cyclops

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Julee... on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:38 am

Jessica wrote:a, be, ce, che, de, e, efe!
*repeat*
ge hache i jota ka!
*repeat*
ele! elle!
*repeat*
eme ene enye..O PE!

cu ere erre ese te!
*repeat*
u ve doble ve equis!
*repeat*
i greeeiga
*repeat*
seta
*repeat

YO SE el alfabeto..OLE!


sadly i cannot sing on a computer.



omg.... first that is soooo from spain,
second... that alphabet is from 50000 BC

CH????
LL?????
Ñ????
those are letters we barely use now in our alphabet

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Intentions on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:05 pm

Hehe, I didn't learn the CH and LL in the alphabet ;D
and ofc you use those letter combo's! Macho, llamarse, España. basic words man Cool

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Jessica on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:29 am

Julee... wrote:
Jessica wrote:a, be, ce, che, de, e, efe!
*repeat*
ge hache i jota ka!
*repeat*
ele! elle!
*repeat*
eme ene enye..O PE!

cu ere erre ese te!
*repeat*
u ve doble ve equis!
*repeat*
i greeeiga
*repeat*
seta
*repeat

YO SE el alfabeto..OLE!


sadly i cannot sing on a computer.



omg.... first that is soooo from spain,
second... that alphabet is from 50000 BC

CH????
LL?????
Ñ????
those are letters we barely use now in our alphabet

lol it's from spain?!

this week we listened to a days of the week song. it was so pretty i wanted it on my ipod, but my spanish teacher didnt know the name of it. No

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Julee... on Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:53 am

Jessica wrote:
Julee... wrote:
Jessica wrote:a, be, ce, che, de, e, efe!
*repeat*
ge hache i jota ka!
*repeat*
ele! elle!
*repeat*
eme ene enye..O PE!

cu ere erre ese te!
*repeat*
u ve doble ve equis!
*repeat*
i greeeiga
*repeat*
seta
*repeat

YO SE el alfabeto..OLE!


sadly i cannot sing on a computer.



omg.... first that is soooo from spain,
second... that alphabet is from 50000 BC

CH????
LL?????
Ñ????
those are letters we barely use now in our alphabet

lol it's from spain?!

this week we listened to a days of the week song. it was so pretty i wanted it on my ipod, but my spanish teacher didnt know the name of it. No


thats sooooo strangeee for me!!! Smile

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum