what classes are you taking?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: what classes are you taking?

Post  fuzzy on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:26 am

well you guys dont like the behavorial sciences it seems, or the classic sciences either
avatar
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Age : 26
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what classes are you taking?

Post  Intentions on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:45 pm

fuzzy wrote:well you guys dont like the behavorial sciences it seems, or the classic sciences either

hmm I never had behavorial sciences, so I cannot say something about that. Classic sciences just suck imo Very Happy it just doesn't interest me at all. I had several years of physics and err, how'zitcalled, it sucked. cyclops

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: what classes are you taking?

Post  Julee... on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:17 pm

Intentions wrote:
fuzzy wrote:well you guys dont like the behavorial sciences it seems, or the classic sciences either

hmm I never had behavorial sciences, so I cannot say something about that. Classic sciences just suck imo Very Happy it just doesn't interest me at all. I had several years of physics and err, how'zitcalled, it sucked. cyclops

same!

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what classes are you taking?

Post  Intentions on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:45 pm

hi fiiiive!

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: what classes are you taking?

Post  Julee... on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:03 pm

Intentions wrote:hi fiiiive!

yayyyy:P

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what classes are you taking?

Post  Jessica on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:37 am

i like biology and esp geology but i just hate chemistry. you can't see what you're learning about, its all pictures. just like math. what does math apply to?!?! AIR??? those black lines we call numbers?? even story problems, i mean really. just get someone else to count it or something, you dont need to do 5 steps just to count how much candy you got for halloween.

_________________
kira, we are the kira, my name is kira, even your kira
avatar
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Age : 26
Location : michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: what classes are you taking?

Post  Intentions on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Jessica wrote:i like biology and esp geology but i just hate chemistry. you can't see what you're learning about, its all pictures. just like math. what does math apply to?!?! AIR??? those black lines we call numbers?? even story problems, i mean really. just get someone else to count it or something, you dont need to do 5 steps just to count how much candy you got for halloween.

Haha, I always wondered what math was for too. Now I think it's just to keep people busy (and ofc, some people should be able to use it so we can ask them)

_________________
Whoever reads this is stupid ! ;D
avatar
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Age : 28
Location : Holando
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: what classes are you taking?

Post  Julee... on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Intentions wrote:
Jessica wrote:i like biology and esp geology but i just hate chemistry. you can't see what you're learning about, its all pictures. just like math. what does math apply to?!?! AIR??? those black lines we call numbers?? even story problems, i mean really. just get someone else to count it or something, you dont need to do 5 steps just to count how much candy you got for halloween.

Haha, I always wondered what math was for too. Now I think it's just to keep people busy (and ofc, some people should be able to use it so we can ask them)

2 you are soooo smart!

_________________
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Age : 29
Location : Argensinner
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what classes are you taking?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum