Place2Be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!!

4 posters

Go down

People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!! Empty People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!!

Post  Julee... Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Guys..... im gone....

http://www.viajesperegrinos.com.ar/images/stories/imagenes/Salta/Salta15.jpg
http://www.paginadigital.com.ar/arte/tematica/images/linares_teresa.jpg

well as u can see.... its a religious trip,but ill be back on monday, i dont have to upload the links in photobucket

i have to go now
love u all!!!!! see u on monday
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!! Empty Re: People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!!

Post  Intentions Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:21 am

I'ma miss you :'( but have fun ^^
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371

https://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!! Empty Re: People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!!

Post  fuzzy Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:07 am

I shall miss you Julianna, have fun preaching to the masses
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:09 pm

Im back.... and well... im going to tell a bit about all this...

In the year 1990 while a woman called Maria was praying, she started listening an inside voice, a sweet and lovely one, from a young girl.... It was the Virgin Mary talking to her, days after that while she was praying again, a light went down from the sky, and she saw the virgin mary's body over a little grey cloud....

In the year 2001 she told the secret to a group of nuns, and the people started gossiping about that....

The thing is..... This woman is the human channel for our meeting with Jesus.... and believe me... its true.
while the people stands up in the ground, she touches the arms, or shoulders of the persons, and in that moment the virgin prays his son to hug us, in that moment people react in different ways, its a really special moment, for example, i fainted, im ok dont worry..... i will leave you some pics to help u understand...

This is the place where the Virgin appears, the top of this mountain, actually she wanted to be called with another name
People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!! Cerro
People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!! Jul42
People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!! Lavirgendesalta
This is Maria, touching a shoulder while praying
People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!! DSC05228

This is the people that fainted after the feeling, actually not all of them faints, it depends on the person and the feeling
People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!! DSC05229

Heres a video of her, PAY ATTENTION TO THE MEN, WITH THE BLUE SKY SCARF(cause i dont know the english name for that)
People Im gone..... But ill be back!!!! Th_MOV05235
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:07 pm

whoa, that's really weird, that so many people faint by touch Neutral but glad you're back!
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:22 pm

Intentions wrote:whoa, that's really weird, that so many people faint by touch Neutral but glad you're back!

seems to be weird, but with faith is possible
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:38 pm

I suppose, but yea, I'm an atheist and this is the first time I hear about such thing ;D no offense ofc
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:08 am

hmmmm. normally im suspicious of these kind of faintings and fallings. there is just something about it, idk. here in america they have these events at churches like "healings" and some just look so fake. but welcome back and im glad u had a nice expirience Smile
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:26 am

fuzzy wrote:hmmmm. normally im suspicious of these kind of faintings and fallings. there is just something about it, idk. here in america they have these events at churches like "healings" and some just look so fake. but welcome back and im glad u had a nice expirience Smile

yeahhh this is the second time i go there, i have to say that the first time i didnt believe that, but i changed completely that
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:52 am

hmmm maybe ill have to drag jess to some type of healing near us to try and feel it
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 pm

fuzzy wrote:hmmm maybe ill have to drag jess to some type of healing near us to try and feel it

Do it, its a question of faith.... and you will discover things u never thought they existed
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 pm

fuzzy wrote:hmmm maybe ill have to drag jess to some type of healing near us to try and feel it

i've already went to one before. it was.......idk. soooo weird. the weirdest feeling ever. i cant explain it. by doing it i could understand why people fainted, though. i went whoozy for a few seconds. bart dont be atheist! God is real.
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Jessica wrote:

i've already went to one before. it was.......idk. soooo weird. the weirdest feeling ever. i cant explain it. by doing it i could understand why people fainted, though. i went whoozy for a few seconds. bart dont be atheist! God is real.

Yes bart.... and i can say it.... i felt him, god is real
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:38 pm

i wonder about god sometimes
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:00 am

almost everyone does.
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:00 am

well... i wonder too.... but whenever i go there i dont have any doubts that there someone else
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down