Place2Be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to do when you're in need of doing things but don't know what things to be doing

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things to do when you're in need of doing things but don't know what things to be doing - Page 2 Empty Re: Things to do when you're in need of doing things but don't know what things to be doing

Post  Julee... Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Intentions wrote:Nuhhh Neutral
I vote for this awesomenezzz

who says this forum is a democracy anyway? ;D

IM THE P2BDICTATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Things to do when you're in need of doing things but don't know what things to be doing - Page 2 Empty Re: Things to do when you're in need of doing things but don't know what things to be doing

Post  fuzzy Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:41 am

VOTE PINK, VOTE FOR CHANGE. WE CANNOT AFFORD MORE OF THE SAME, THATS WHY YOU VOTE FOR PINK. hahaha barrack obamas campaign
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:11 am

fuzzy wrote:VOTE PINK, VOTE FOR CHANGE. WE CANNOT AFFORD MORE OF THE SAME, THATS WHY YOU VOTE FOR PINK. hahaha barrack obamas campaign

I think a certain someone's is going to... disappear soon, julee.
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371

https://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Intentions wrote:
fuzzy wrote:VOTE PINK, VOTE FOR CHANGE. WE CANNOT AFFORD MORE OF THE SAME, THATS WHY YOU VOTE FOR PINK. hahaha barrack obamas campaign

I think a certain someone's is going to... disappear soon, julee.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol i like the blue leopard background!
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:28 pm

im ok with the leopard print i guess. but i was just making fun of barrack obama and his campaign. Like a Star @ heaven
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:56 am

fuzzy wrote:im ok with the leopard print i guess. but i was just making fun of barrack obama and his campaign. Like a Star @ heaven

Oh you cat
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Intentions wrote:
fuzzy wrote:im ok with the leopard print i guess. but i was just making fun of barrack obama and his campaign. Like a Star @ heaven

Oh you cat

is this and "Oh you Pussy?" affraid
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:20 am

'Neutral I didn't mean that, just wanted to add a random emoticon ;D monkey
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:06 am

have you guys heard of barrack obama in your countries?
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:51 am

yep, it's pretty big new here actually ;o though I don't really follow it.
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:39 am

yeah he threw some conert over there or something and that is what he sees as "foreign policy"
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Pff, politics. All that politicians do, is try to better the whole society in their way. Big deal!

Btw, what's really weird from my point of view of american politics, is that you usually see speeches of one of the two parties, with a massive emotional crowd among it, who shout at every sentence Neutral Makes it kinda look like it's more about how the presidents to be can speech, than what they really want to do when they become a president ;D

Here it's more like, politicians debate an awful lot, usually in their building where people aren't even aloud to clap (: When they're talking in public, it's usually in some city centre where visitors get to sit down on the chair, listen to them for some time, and only at the and applause and maybe cheer XD
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:35 am

i really hate american politics. in hence the electoral college. and mainly in debates they just talk about how bad the other one is. plus here we have a very one-sided media, liberal media. i being more conservative am mad because all you hear about is the bad republicans and people dont like talking about barrack because he is black so they could be called racist, im just really sick of all of this.
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2