Place2Be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain? Empty what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain?

Post  Jessica Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 pm

YAY FIRST TOPIC

unplugged and julee, i know you're from different countries. theres a few others registered, but idk where they're from...

how much do you know about our current presidential race? what do you think of them? who would you support?

this was on eb a ton, but there was a million ppl replying and ive no idea what ur views are on it rabbit
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain? Empty Re: what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain?

Post  Julee... Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:00 pm

actually.... i know who are they but i dont know anything else.... we are having really hard time in here so no one is paying attention to the USA
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain? Empty Re: what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain?

Post  Jessica Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:19 pm

lol

americans are obnoxious...we always think the world is watching us.. drunken LOL

how is argentina having a hard time?
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:20 pm

sally wrote:lol

americans are obnoxious...we always think the world is watching us.. drunken LOL

how is argentina having a hard time?

The goberment agaisnt the farm people, the farm people agaisnt the goberment
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:11 am

Jessica wrote:YAY FIRST TOPIC

unplugged and julee, i know you're from different countries. theres a few others registered, but idk where they're from...

how much do you know about our current presidential race? what do you think of them? who would you support?

this was on eb a ton, but there was a million ppl replying and ive no idea what ur views are on it rabbit

Ooooh rabbit emoticon!

Anyway, I haven't yet checked what they stand for either. Obama gets a LOT more in the news here though, but he'll have a tough time if he becomes president with your economy ^^

I should get some reading about what those two guys actually want. Ah well. Politics. It's stressful!
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371

https://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:59 am

lol

mccain is conservative, obama liberal...

mccain is old, obama young

mccain served in the US military and was a POW for 2 years and was tortured. obama never served and wouldn't go to the middle east recently unless his media entourage would go with him.

mccain is prolife, obama is prochoice.

mccain has many years of experience under his belt, obama has like fuckin hardly any.

mccain has told everyone his plans, what he's gonna do, what he wants to do. obama is jumpin all over the place and won't answer the questions.

mccain wants to stay in iraq, obama wants the US to get out.

I LIKE MCCAIN BETTER.

shit, julee...there isnt gonna be like a civil war or anything, is there??
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:08 am

Whoa. I see you like McCain better (: Yet, I should try to find some subjective information about both, and form my own opinion carefully before I can discuss my point of view.

Too bad I'm too lazy.
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:58 am

pirat
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:44 am

Jessica wrote:lol

mccain is conservative, obama liberal...

mccain is old, obama young

mccain served in the US military and was a POW for 2 years and was tortured. obama never served and wouldn't go to the middle east recently unless his media entourage would go with him.

mccain is prolife, obama is prochoice.

mccain has many years of experience under his belt, obama has like fuckin hardly any.

mccain has told everyone his plans, what he's gonna do, what he wants to do. obama is jumpin all over the place and won't answer the questions.

mccain wants to stay in iraq, obama wants the US to get out.

I LIKE MCCAIN BETTER.

shit, julee...there isnt gonna be like a civil war or anything, is there??

actually there is one already..... cause the low class people stands for the president... and the rest for the farm ones..... but the lower class people are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than the rest.... so its a hard thing
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:22 am

I want McCain to win the election, cuz most of all democrats want free heatlh care, and basically want to screw doctors. But McCains commercials are really stupid, what is the point of comparing britney spears and paris hilton to obama?? overalll, politics are corrupted.
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 am

fuzzy wrote:I want McCain to win the election, cuz most of all democrats want free heatlh care, and basically want to screw doctors. But McCains commercials are really stupid, what is the point of comparing britney spears and paris hilton to obama?? overalll, politics are corrupted.

mmm maybe they are all sluts....

i just wanna ask something..... why is the USA still in irak?
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:41 am

well we first went in to try and get the nuclear weapons, which we have not found. i think the US is trying to change iraq, for the better. i dont think anyone really knows. All I know is that it is costing a hell load of money.
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:45 am

fuzzy wrote:well we first went in to try and get the nuclear weapons, which we have not found. i think the US is trying to change iraq, for the better. i dont think anyone really knows. All I know is that it is costing a hell load of money.

its costing money and human lives.... that is bad..... and u cannot change it if they dont want it....
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:49 am

yeah, i just want to get out safely, my cousin is there. but one good thing is that we dont have a draft. and the new presidents are trying to make a plan to get us out. Julee, what country do u live in?
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:53 am

fuzzy wrote:yeah, i just want to get out safely, my cousin is there. but one good thing is that we dont have a draft. and the new presidents are trying to make a plan to get us out. Julee, what country do u live in?

ohhhh sorry to hear that

i live in Argentina unluckily
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:56 am

ahhh my spanish teacher used to live in Argentina and we had to take a whole lot of notes.
and i think argentina would be better to live in. i think most people in the states are greedy and care about money, and dont realize what we have that alot of other countries dont.
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 am

fuzzy wrote:ahhh my spanish teacher used to live in Argentina and we had to take a whole lot of notes.
and i think argentina would be better to live in. i think most people in the states are greedy and care about money, and dont realize what we have that alot of other countries dont.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HERE PLEASE!!!!! ANYWHERE BUT HERE

and yeah, others countries have more than us..... but still
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:01 am

ahhhh. What kind of Government do you have in Argentina?
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 am

fuzzy wrote:ahhhh. What kind of Government do you have in Argentina?

well.... this is supposed to be a democratic one, but it doesnt work like it
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Julee... wrote:
fuzzy wrote:I want McCain to win the election, cuz most of all democrats want free heatlh care, and basically want to screw doctors. But McCains commercials are really stupid, what is the point of comparing britney spears and paris hilton to obama?? overalll, politics are corrupted.

the Taliban and Al Qaeda are still active in Iraq. they were behind the 9/11 attacks on the US. If we leave, what's going to stop them from doing another attack?

Iraq doesn't have nukes, but Iran does. They are right next to each other. Weird things are starting to happen in Iran.

Shocked i don't want to be nuked.

how would you feel if me and fuzzy were killed in a terrorist attack because the US got out of Iraq, and Al Qaeda started doing things that we could've caught if we were there, but couldn't cuz we didn't know? the US is getting too comfy in its safety...
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 pm

Jessica wrote:
Julee... wrote:

the Taliban and Al Qaeda are still active in Iraq. they were behind the 9/11 attacks on the US. If we leave, what's going to stop them from doing another attack?

Iraq doesn't have nukes, but Iran does. They are right next to each other. Weird things are starting to happen in Iran.

Shocked i don't want to be nuked.

how would you feel if me and fuzzy were killed in a terrorist attack because the US got out of Iraq, and Al Qaeda started doing things that we could've caught if we were there, but couldn't cuz we didn't know? the US is getting too comfy in its safety...

ohh i didnt know that... and i feel soooooo bad... i dont wanna loose Fuzzy....
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:54 am

Kinda funny how the title of this topic says "You foreigners" Very Happy
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:25 am

Intentions wrote:Kinda funny how the title of this topic says "You foreigners" Very Happy

mmmmmmmmmmm why funny?
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:07 am

ok jess there are several speculations if the taliban or the Al Queda even did the terrorist attacks, because there were videos and those tapes had strong evidence that bombs were planted in the World Trade Towers, and that if one plane were to attack a building that big, it wouldnt collapse. It might of been a cover up for the US to go into the middle east, so they could say we are going due to terrorism, not just to try and gain power. The government put Americans in fear telling them an attack could happen again and designing the whole threat level chart, so that the Americans would follow the President and any actions he takes to "protect" America. Also the attacks put a whole bunch more racism against people of the middle east.
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:56 am

fuzzy wrote:ok jess there are several speculations if the taliban or the Al Queda even did the terrorist attacks, because there were videos and those tapes had strong evidence that bombs were planted in the World Trade Towers, and that if one plane were to attack a building that big, it wouldnt collapse. It might of been a cover up for the US to go into the middle east, so they could say we are going due to terrorism, not just to try and gain power. The government put Americans in fear telling them an attack could happen again and designing the whole threat level chart, so that the Americans would follow the President and any actions he takes to "protect" America. Also the attacks put a whole bunch more racism against people of the middle east.

god... this is a really delicated and serious situation
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum