Place2Be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain?

Post  Jessica Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:38 am

fuzzy wrote:ok jess there are several speculations if the taliban or the Al Queda even did the terrorist attacks, because there were videos and those tapes had strong evidence that bombs were planted in the World Trade Towers, and that if one plane were to attack a building that big, it wouldnt collapse. It might of been a cover up for the US to go into the middle east, so they could say we are going due to terrorism, not just to try and gain power. The government put Americans in fear telling them an attack could happen again and designing the whole threat level chart, so that the Americans would follow the President and any actions he takes to "protect" America. Also the attacks put a whole bunch more racism against people of the middle east.

people believing that bullshit is why people in other countries think americans are stupid. can't say i blame them.

speculations like that ALWAYS have "strong evidence", ALWAYS are "convincing", ALWAYS have "proof".

one of my dad's high school friends died in the world trade center attack, i refuse to believe that it was the government itself who murdered her.
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you foreigners think of obama and mccain?

Post  fuzzy Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 am

uhhh i think people think americans are stupid because of our crude language, our unhealthy habits, and our fear of everything. And for ur ALWAYS, "strong evidendece", "convincing",and "proof". How do you think the government gets those like you to believe 9/11 wasnt corrupted.

Jess i am sorry for you and your father as you had to mourn the death of his friend.
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Intentions Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:45 am

fuzzy wrote:uhhh i think people think americans are stupid because of our crude language, our unhealthy habits, and our fear of everything.

Sounds reasonable ;D

And Julee: 'you foreigners' is funny cuz I'm not a foreigner here ;p
Intentions
Intentions
Admin

Male Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://place2be.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:03 pm

Intentions wrote:
fuzzy wrote:uhhh i think people think americans are stupid because of our crude language, our unhealthy habits, and our fear of everything.

Sounds reasonable ;D

And Julee: 'you foreigners' is funny cuz I'm not a foreigner here ;p

well actually for my country americans are like god, they are the best, they have everything, and all that...

and barty.... yeah Smile
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:36 am

really? wow. i think most Americans have things that they take for grantid, Americans are very greedy
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Julee... Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:50 am

fuzzy wrote:really? wow. i think most Americans have things that they take for grantid, Americans are very greedy

well... in here we dont see them like that
Julee...
Julee...
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:37 am

fuzzy wrote:uhhh i think people think americans are stupid because of our crude language, our unhealthy habits, and our fear of everything. And for ur ALWAYS, "strong evidendece", "convincing",and "proof". How do you think the government gets those like you to believe 9/11 wasnt corrupted.

Jess i am sorry for you and your father as you had to mourn the death of his friend.

they also think we're stupid because of ignorant people who listen to shitty documentaries trying to prove some liberal new point of view on things like 9/11 whose argument can easily be countered.

i think the american government has other things to think about than plotting fake terrorist attacks and figuring out ways to control the american people.
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 pm

hmmm to end this jess, i will give in , i final see that the government hasnt lied, and 9/11 was an actual terrorist attack
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:15 am

Mad
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:02 am

?, im agreeing with you, serioulsy. I have thought things over
fuzzy
fuzzy
Three Stars Bitches!
Three Stars Bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:24 am

oh, it sounded like you were just humoring me to end it
Jessica
Jessica
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum